Terms & Conditions
Please note that due to all items being completely handcrafted and unique, they will not be exact duplicates of the ones seen in the photos, but will still have a very high degree of similarity.
Imperfections and uneven design are a part of Mokosh Jewels signature in most collections.
Finishes like plating, patinas, matte, oxidation etc. wear off with time and are considered as customer wear & tear.
The rate at which the finishes diminish, depends on overall wear.
All of the mentioned finishes can be re-applied. Refinishing is possible on customer's expense.
Silver will tarnish in time and with some customers even faster because of their skin chemistry.
Please make sure you provide a correct ring size. Resizing the ring is an option, but the customer is expected cover the expenses if the measurement was incorrect from their side.
Most of the items are made to be worn everyday, nevertheless, the purchaser is responsible for the artifact to be handled with care. Thus it will last longer in the original state.
Instructions for everyday jewellery care that prolong its original state:
- Before engaging in household tasks or other practical activities, remove the piece.
- Put the piece on after you've used make-up, perfume, hairspray or other beauty products. These contain chemicals that can alter or destroy stones, pearls and change the texture of the metal.
- Thoroughly dry jewellery after exposure to water: moisture can cause tarnishing.
- Store the jewellery in airtight bags or boxes, this will slow the process of tarnishing.
- Gently wipe jewellery clean with a soft cloth after each wear to remove make up and oils.
- Do not store the pieces in humid places.